MARYLAND JUMBO LUMP CRAB WITH A BLEND OF CHEESES, SPICES AND HERBS
The chefs at Chesapeake Bay Provisions have created an easy method for you to serve and enjoy delicious Maryland Crab Dip at your home. Our signature Maryland Crab Dip will arrive in a vacuum sealed package with contents inside an oven-ready container.
What’s in the package?
- Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab Dip - a true legacy of the Chesapeake Bay that includes a blend of fresh Jumbo Lump Crab, Old Bay Seasoning and a recipe of cheeses, spices and herbs
- Old Bay French Rolls for dipping
- Ready to heat cooking instructions. Crab Dip will arrive in an oven-ready container
Your order will be prepared, packaged, and shipped fresh ready to heat.
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Cut open vacuum bag and remove crab dip in oven-safe baking container
3. Place crab dip on center rack of oven
Cook Time: Approximately 20-25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Cook time will vary depending on type of oven. An indication of completion is when crab dip is bubbly and golden brown.
Please be cautious when removing baking container from oven. Container and contents will be extremely hot.
- Maryland Lump Crab meat, Maryland Jumbo Lump Crab meat, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, whole milk, heavy cream, Cream Sherry liquor, Old Bay Spice, butter, diced sweet onion, diced celery.